Friday, January 2, 2009

my ex bf ... (part 2)

May9, 2008- now is 3.47am. I can’t sleep well. I continue to read my short story.
I woke up around 12pm something. He hasn’t opened his hp. I bring my hp everywhere cos I don’t want to miss his call again. I started to touch up my bedroom. I played mp3 and open the fan and air-con. I hope with those sounds, I can cover my cried as my mum is outside the living room. I don’t want her to worry about me. Then, I discover some picture- the picture he gave me in the trip to china. The clothes he buys for me, shoes, belt, and jewelries and so on. He’s memory had filled a big portion in my heart and so am my bedroom. Both of my eyes were in pain. I went to my big brother’s room and watch drama. This had made my eyes better cos I stopped crying while watching drama. I started to look outside the window frequently. Will he come to my house? Cos every time we argue, he will waiting outside my house. But not this time. He didn’t come today. Maybe he didn’t know where I live as I had moved to other place. Or maybe he is busy working now. Or maybe he is on his way to Ranau-the place where his mother live.

Time pass very fast. I haven’t prepared dinner. I’m very tired. I’m not hungry. I only took one small pau as my breakfast this morning. I decided to take a bath then continue to watch drama. I lost to from 52.25kg to 52kg. It’s good news for me.

I had msg his brother; see that whether he can tell me what my bf condition is now. I’m worried about him.

2.57am- finally he call me. I was very happy. I was lying on bed but couldn’t sleep too. He told me how he feels and told me a lot of things. Aiya, he really cares about that stupid excuse I lied to him last time. I’m very sad, a bit disappointed. He should follows what he feels but no the stupid words I said. I keep crying. He asked me to meet tomorrow. My feelings?? Happy until don’t know how to describe. Wakakaka. I hope to meet him as soon as possible. Wondering what is our ending.

9 comments:

  1. Guys are sure pathetic but sometimes girls are just the same as guys. Our soul always change emotionally but that doesn't mean that we have to be irrational and unfavourable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes, love lead us to be irrational. i'm still putting my effort to be rational all the time.
    thanks god, he was my ex bf now.
    thanks god, he is just a friend for me now.
    thanks god..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally.. You know how to be grateful now. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. this story very nice thank you Ken

    ReplyDelete
  5. It isn't easy to be tied up with the one who you truly love together and lasting for the rest of your life. By being tolerate and having respect with each other, our love only then will blossom. If you really grateful for what have God given you, you should hold it up tightly but not trying to find ways to escape from your situation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. like my kazen said,
    "nakap beken deh,yg ptg ulun syok!!
    means>>cari lain,yang ptg hidup syok!!
    hehe...
    find me...

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, find u? bler..
    don't worry, i swear i will live happier than b4!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my god~~~my dear fren...why u treat urself like that??did u ever think about how he feel if he know wat u do to urself??
    besides,u have many fren wa..like me...u can always share ur sadness with me if u wan..if u don mind..i can borrow my shoulder to u too if u feel wanna cry..
    just don treat urself like that..ok?? sad oh..looking u like that..
    anyway..try to live as happy as u can..the better way is be strong and live better than b4 , show it u can live better for those people that hurt u before...ok??
    frens are always be with u..and luck will also be with u too if u can stand up in the end..
    GAMBATEH!!!! i know u can do it~~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read your entry!
    I think you till love your bf, and do you know? My heart was broken one time! I cried alot that day, i think i cant find anyone better than that, but, the time show me that, if you spent alot of time on thinking of your bf, and you felt love him so much, missed him so much, you cant stand of disappearing of him,.... but i dont know how with you, but with me, i think my ex-darling is never suitable with me anymore! So i never disappoint of loving him before, because i loved him with my full-love-heart. I'm pround of that! After that broken, i have a friend, who share alot with me, i till share my mind with him, so i passed that problem, i felt so happily because of him, i was a happiness person to become his friend,..... and after a year of broken, i love another, now, and i think, forever then, i will love my honey very much, never have to say good-bye! Because he love me with his honest heart!
    That is my love!
    And i dont know to give advice to you!
    I only want, you can be happy again, still smile as you smile before, a girl with a full vitality! All those i want it will be come true with you! I know you thougt and cried alot just recently, you knew what is your true love, and who is your authentic lover!
    I believe on your choice!
    You will be the happiest yourself with your choice, try to never dissappoint of your selection!
    Come on!
    My dear friend, you have a long life, a true love, and a most honest bf who is waiting you ahead!
    Live, enjoy, and try best yourself, happiness will be belong to you!
    Chubby!
    Kisses to you!
    Ken ^^
    Sorry of so late comment!

    ReplyDelete